Lara M. Crawford
Areas of Expertise
- Phase I Environmental Property Assessments
- Mini-Phase I Environmental Property Investigations
- Transaction Screen Property Assessments
- Limited Environmental Assessments
- Record Search with Risk Assessments/Report Reviews
- Asbestos Inspection and Assessment
Professional Registrations & Certifications
- Asbestos Operations and Maintenance #OM0605171326
- Licensed Asbestos Inspector, State of Illinois Department of Health License #: 13880
- UCLA, Los Angeles, California, Public Policy
- Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
EPS Environmental Services, Inc.
February 2007- Present
Performs or supervises Phase I Environmental Assessments, Environmental Transaction Screen Assessments, Mini-Phase I Environmental Assessments, Limited Environmental Assessments. Conduct asbestos sampling and assessments.
CenterPoint Properties Trust
April 2000 – October 2006
Manage and/or oversight Phase I and Phase II Environmental Assessments, UST removals/abandoment and Site Remediation Projects. Conduct environmental risk management review with various acquisitions and dispositions to include insurance requirements, asbestos removal, O&M Plans and additional environmental business risks. Collaborate with tenants throughout the leasing process concerning environmental regulations, practices and procedure.